Interesting stuff from the web. Enjoy!
- Above the clouds: The starting point for immersing into cloud computing; slideshare helper presentation here.
- “101 small business web applications you must check out” – the title says it all.
- From sixteenventures.com on slideshare, this presentation highlights how SaaS revenue streams can work for you. Have to go through it… sixteen times to understand all concepts.
- How and why Netflix survided the 4/2011 AWS outage. Cool reading!
- A great slideshow from Flickr: Dev vs Ops (or cats and dogs…)
- Lessons from SaasGrid (if you are in the SaaS business)
- How eBay leverages the external cloud (plus some insight on datacenter costs – see slide 8…)
- Very good (and very German…) uberpapers on cloud computing by T-Systems here and here. Must read!
- Visualization tools from Measurement Lab. Excellent data visualization tools, check out your country stats.
- Near Field Communication payments implementation guidelines: The draft paper straight from the EU bureaucracy foundry
- Visionmobile 2010 mobile developer ecosystem analysis crunched by TechCrunch. Interesting.
- Killer paper on VDI sizing
- IBM definition of PVU (Processor Value Unit) – or how IBM will charge for software licenses